PageKite is a system for exposing localhost servers to the public Internet. It is most commonly used to make local web servers or SSH servers publicly visible, although almost any TCP-based protocol can work if the client knows how to use an HTTP proxy.
- Let colleagues and clients test or remote-debug directly off your computer.
- Simplify testing on mobile devices and live networks.
- Run webhooks, API servers or git repos on your desktop - or in a VM.
- Develop Facebook apps using our wild-card SSL certificate.
- Work from anywhere, even over 3G or limited WiFi.
- Secure your work with HTTP auth. and SSL encryption.