What is Replicated?
Replicated wraps your containerized cloud application with enterprise-grade features and deploys it behind your customer's firewall, into a corporate data center or into the private cloud.
Replicated is a tool in the Private SaaS as a Service category of a tech stack.
Who uses Replicated?
6 companies reportedly use Replicated in their tech stacks, including Airbrake Bug Tracker, Travis CI, and StopLight.
Amazon S3, GitHub, Microsoft Azure, Amazon VPC, and Google Compute Engine are some of the popular tools that integrate with Replicated. Here's a list of all 7 tools that integrate with Replicated.
Why developers like Replicated?
Here’s a list of reasons why companies and developers use Replicated
Be the first to leave a pro
- Supports Continuous Deployment - Continue to deploy to the cloud as frequently as you'd like, but simultaneously stage versions to ship to your enterprise customers through Replicated.
- Multi-Host Clustering - Light-weight clustering functionality allows you to separate components onto distinct hosts & run highly available.
- Flexible License Management - Create a unique license for each customer, including expiration dates and custom metadata.
- Audit Logging - Provide enterprise customers with an audit log of the important events in your application by calling our simple API.
- Brandable Experience - Customize the install URL, documentation and install UI with your logo. Configuration Control - Present a configuration screen for your customers to set up your application: enable SSL, set hostname, and other configurable options.
- Downloadable Support Bundle - Specify the files most important to your support process. Your customers can then easily download, inspect & send to you for diagnostics.
- Backup Utilities - Enable your customers to quickly back up their instance of your application.
- Administration Dashboard - Add custom info widgets to the dashboard, providing them with valuable insights into the running instance.
Replicated Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to Replicated?
Gravitational builds open source solutions to deliver and run cloud native applications in on-prem environments where compliance matters.