Why people like
Replicated wraps your containerized cloud application with enterprise-grade features and deploys it behind your customer's firewall, into a corporate data center or into the private cloud.
- Supports Continuous Deployment - Continue to deploy to the cloud as frequently as you'd like, but simultaneously stage versions to ship to your enterprise customers through Replicated.
- Multi-Host Clustering - Light-weight clustering functionality allows you to separate components onto distinct hosts & run highly available.
- Flexible License Management - Create a unique license for each customer, including expiration dates and custom metadata.
- Audit Logging - Provide enterprise customers with an audit log of the important events in your application by calling our simple API.
- Brandable Experience - Customize the install URL, documentation and install UI with your logo.
Configuration Control - Present a configuration screen for your customers to set up your application: enable SSL, set hostname, and other configurable options.
- Downloadable Support Bundle - Specify the files most important to your support process. Your customers can then easily download, inspect & send to you for diagnostics.
- Backup Utilities - Enable your customers to quickly back up their instance of your application.
- Administration Dashboard - Add custom info widgets to the dashboard, providing them with valuable insights into the running instance.