What is Replicated?
Replicated wraps your containerized cloud application with enterprise-grade features and deploys it behind your customer's firewall, into a corporate data center or into the private cloud.
Replicated is a tool in the Private SaaS as a Service category of a tech stack.
Who uses Replicated?
7 companies reportedly use Replicated in their tech stacks, including Ataccama ONE, Travis CI, and npm registry.
6 developers on StackShare have stated that they use Replicated.
GitHub, Docker, Amazon S3, Microsoft Azure, and Google Compute Engine are some of the popular tools that integrate with Replicated. Here's a list of all 7 tools that integrate with Replicated.
Oct 28 2016 at 7:14AM
- Supports Continuous Deployment - Continue to deploy to the cloud as frequently as you'd like, but simultaneously stage versions to ship to your enterprise customers through Replicated.
- Multi-Host Clustering - Light-weight clustering functionality allows you to separate components onto distinct hosts & run highly available.
- Flexible License Management - Create a unique license for each customer, including expiration dates and custom metadata.
- Audit Logging - Provide enterprise customers with an audit log of the important events in your application by calling our simple API.
- Brandable Experience - Customize the install URL, documentation and install UI with your logo.Configuration Control - Present a configuration screen for your customers to set up your application: enable SSL, set hostname, and other configurable options.
- Downloadable Support Bundle - Specify the files most important to your support process. Your customers can then easily download, inspect & send to you for diagnostics.
- Backup Utilities - Enable your customers to quickly back up their instance of your application.
- Administration Dashboard - Add custom info widgets to the dashboard, providing them with valuable insights into the running instance.
Replicated Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to Replicated?
Gravitational builds open source solutions to deliver and run cloud native applications in on-prem environments where compliance matters.
AWS SaaS Boost
It is a ready-to-use open source reference environment that helps you as an Independent Software Vendor (ISVs) accelerate your move to Software-as-a-Service (SaaS). From small specialized software businesses to large global solution providers, it helps you accelerate moving your applications to AWS with minimal modifications. Build, provision, and manage your SaaS environment with greater confidence based on AWS best practices and proven patterns from hundreds of successful SaaS companies.
It is SaaS platform to visually build and run PWA apps for Android, iOS and messenger bots. It allows building multichannel PWA applications that require 5 times less resources and achieve 10 times higher install and usage rate.