What is ruxit?
Ruxit is a all-in-one performance monitoring solution for cloud natives. In under five minutes customizable dashboard views show you your application's performance data.
ruxit is a tool in the Performance Monitoring category of a tech stack.
Who uses ruxit?
241 companies reportedly use ruxit in their tech stacks, including Carambla, IEEE, and Telstra.
5 developers on StackShare have stated that they use ruxit.
Docker, Slack, Amazon EC2, Microsoft Azure, and HipChat are some of the popular tools that integrate with ruxit. Here's a list of all 7 tools that integrate with ruxit.
Why developers like ruxit?
Here’s a list of reasons why companies and developers use ruxit
- AI-based analysis
- Full code-level visibility, including database calls & web service stacks
- Monitors server resources and availability
- Service monitoring and deployment change detection
- Locates bottlenecks & hotspots
- Real-Time visualization of dependencies
- Simple Installation with fully automatic discovery within minutes
- Supports the most popular web technologies like Java, .NET, Node.js, MongoDB, PHP, Real User Monitoring with full user input tracing
- Monitoring applications and microservices in Docker containers
- Cloud detection and dynamic instance dependency monitoring for Amazon EC2 and Microsoft Azure
- Geo-location-aware usage analysis and Apdex-based user-experience
ruxit Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to ruxit?
See all alternatives
New Relic is the all-in-one web application performance tool that lets you see performance from the end user experience, through servers, and down to the line of application code.
Datadog is the leading service for cloud-scale monitoring. It is used by IT, operations, and development teams who build and operate applications that run on dynamic or hybrid cloud infrastructure. Start monitoring in minutes with Datadog!
Librato provides a complete solution for monitoring and understanding the metrics that impact your business at all levels of the stack. We provide everything you need to visualize, analyze, and actively alert on the metrics that matter to you.
AppDynamics develops application performance management (APM) solutions that deliver problem resolution for highly distributed applications through transaction flow monitoring and deep diagnostics.
Azure Application Insights
It is use to monitor your live web application. It will automatically detect performance anomalies. It includes powerful analytics tools to help you diagnose issues and to understand what users actually do with your app.