What is ruxit?
Ruxit is a all-in-one performance monitoring solution for cloud natives. In under five minutes customizable dashboard views show you your application's performance data.
ruxit is a tool in the Performance Monitoring category of a tech stack.
Who uses ruxit?
237 companies reportedly use ruxit in their tech stacks, including Esri, Zwift, and Telstra.
7 developers on StackShare have stated that they use ruxit.
Docker, Slack, Amazon EC2, Microsoft Azure, and HipChat are some of the popular tools that integrate with ruxit. Here's a list of all 7 tools that integrate with ruxit.
Pros of ruxit
Great customer support
- AI-based analysis
- Full code-level visibility, including database calls & web service stacks
- Monitors server resources and availability
- Service monitoring and deployment change detection
- Locates bottlenecks & hotspots
- Real-Time visualization of dependencies
- Simple Installation with fully automatic discovery within minutes
- Supports the most popular web technologies like Java, .NET, Node.js, MongoDB, PHP,Real User Monitoring with full user input tracing
- Monitoring applications and microservices in Docker containers
- Cloud detection and dynamic instance dependency monitoring for Amazon EC2 and Microsoft Azure
- Geo-location-aware usage analysis and Apdex-based user-experience
ruxit Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to ruxit?
See all alternatives
Datadog is the leading service for cloud-scale monitoring. It is used by IT, operations, and development teams who build and operate applications that run on dynamic or hybrid cloud infrastructure. Start monitoring in minutes with Datadog!
The world’s best software and DevOps teams rely on New Relic to move faster, make better decisions and create best-in-class digital experiences. If you run software, you need to run New Relic. More than 50% of the Fortune 100 do too.
It is an AI-powered, full stack, automated performance management solution. It provides user experience analysis that identifies and resolves application performance issues faster than ever before.
Azure Application Insights
It is an extensible Application Performance Management service for developers and DevOps professionals. Use it to monitor your live applications. It will automatically detect performance anomalies, and includes powerful analytics tools.
AppDynamics develops application performance management (APM) solutions that deliver problem resolution for highly distributed applications through transaction flow monitoring and deep diagnostics.