Aerobatic vs Paz: What are the differences?
What is Aerobatic? Smart Hosting for Single Page Apps. In a nutshell, it's a platform as a service (PaaS) for HTML5 web apps. You could think of it as Heroku for the front-end. It provides a streamlined developer workflow and a suite of cloud-based smart hosting modules that are highly complementary to your custom app code running in the browser.
What is Paz? A Simple Docker PaaS Written in Node.js. A pluggable in-house service platform with a PaaS-like workflow, built on Docker, CoreOS, Etcd and Fleet.
Aerobatic and Paz belong to "Platform as a Service" category of the tech stack.
Some of the features offered by Aerobatic are:
- Build feature-rich HTML 5 single page apps in the cloud
- Enhanced integration, performance, and security over static apps
- Built-in asset delivery optimization
On the other hand, Paz provides the following key features:
- A web front-end to CoreOS' Fleet with a PaaS-like workflow
- Like a clustered/multi-host Dokku
- Beautiful web UI
Paz is an open source tool with 6 GitHub stars and 4 GitHub forks. Here's a link to Paz's open source repository on GitHub.