AlertBot vs StillAlive: What are the differences?
Developers describe AlertBot as "Website Monitoring & Web Transaction Monitoring". AlertBot's Website Monitoring provides businesses with around the clock testing of their website pages. This monitoring includes the testing of all possible webpage failure points as well as the verification of key performance metrics. This data gives businesses the information they need to ensure their websites are always running error-free and providing a quality user experience. On the other hand, StillAlive is detailed as "A simple, easy to implement way to check that your website is up, and also that it's still working properly". Using our stories feature, you can test many different features of your live, production website. It could be you need to find out if logins are working. Whatever it is, StillAlive can (or will) be able to test it.
AlertBot and StillAlive can be categorized as "Website Monitoring" tools.
Some of the features offered by AlertBot are:
- Advanced monitoring for all types of websites and servers
- Recovery services available
- Error diagnostics
On the other hand, StillAlive provides the following key features:
- Nothing to install- All you need to do is create a script that mimics the behaviour path you want to have us test.
- Make sure your site works as expected- StillAlive doesn't just ping your website to see if it is online. It mimics the actual behaviour of your users, viewing your site as your users would and navigating around doing real stuff. So don't just make sure your website is responding with a 200 OK, make sure your shopping cart works, or that users can log in.
- High Availability- StillAlive helps you make sure your application is online, 24x7.