What is StillAlive?
Using our stories feature, you can test many different features of your live, production website. It could be you need to find out if logins are working. Whatever it is, StillAlive can (or will) be able to test it.
StillAlive is a tool in the Website Monitoring category of a tech stack.
Why developers like StillAlive?
Here’s a list of reasons why companies and developers use StillAlive
Be the first to leave a pro
- Nothing to install- All you need to do is create a script that mimics the behaviour path you want to have us test.
- Make sure your site works as expected- StillAlive doesn't just ping your website to see if it is online. It mimics the actual behaviour of your users, viewing your site as your users would and navigating around doing real stuff. So don't just make sure your website is responding with a 200 OK, make sure your shopping cart works, or that users can log in.
- High Availability- StillAlive helps you make sure your application is online, 24x7.
- Unlimited collaborators- All of our plans, including the free plan, offer unlimited collaborators to receive alerts if your site fails in some way.
- Email, SMS, Campfire & HipChat Alerts- StillAlive can send you emails, SMSs and also hooks into Campfire and HipChat to alert you or your team when your site is not behaving as expected.
- Scale with Ease- StillAlive allows you to just add more scripts to make your upgrade path simple.
StillAlive Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to StillAlive?
See all alternatives
Pingdom is an uptime monitoring service. When problems happen with a site that Pingdom monitors, it immediately alerts the owner so the problem can be taken care of.
It is all about helping you to keep your websites up. It monitors your websites every 5 minutes and alerts you if your sites are down.
Monitoring a website is one thing – finding the best way to alert you to downtime another. At StatusCake we give you as many options as possible to decide when & how often you’re contacted. Whether it’s by email, SMS, push notifications for iOS & Android or integration with third party apps including Zapier and PagerDuty – you decide how you want to be alerted and when!
updown is an online service that checks your website's status by periodically sending an HTTP HEAD request to the URL of your choice. It then notifies you by email or sms when your website is not responding correctly.
It offers both free & paid website monitoring services. Monitor websites remotely and receive instant email/sms alerts if your website becomes unavailable. View uptime & performance graphs of your website monitors.