Api.ai vs Botanalytics: What are the differences?
Developers describe Api.ai as "Conversational interface platform for apps, devices, bots, and services". API.AI is a natural language understanding platform that makes it easy for developers to design and integrate intelligent, robust conversational user interfaces into mobile, web applications, and devices. On the other hand, Botanalytics is detailed as "Conversational analytics tool that helps chatbot owners to improve human-to-bot communication". Identify bottlenecks, filter conversations, and understand engagement.
Api.ai and Botanalytics belong to "Chatbot Platforms & Tools" category of the tech stack.
Some of the features offered by Api.ai are:
- SDKs for Android, iOS, Ruby, JS, Python, and more.
- One-Click Integrations for deploying bots across different messaging platforms.
- Pre-made knowledge domains for hundreds of common conversation scenarios.
On the other hand, Botanalytics provides the following key features:
- Find Conversation's Engagement. See the interactions and tipping points between your bot and user.
- Explore Bottlenecks of Conversation. Dive deep to the conversation steps to find where your bot tires out.
- Best Re-engagement Times. Find out your users' best re-engagement times and reach them out.