Apiary vs Docsify: What are the differences?
Developers describe Apiary as "Integrated API documentation, prototyping and testing". It takes more than a simple HTML page to thrill your API users. The right tools take weeks of development. Weeks that apiary.io saves. On the other hand, Docsify is detailed as "A documentation site generator without the static html files". Docsify generates your documentation website on the fly without generating static html files. Instead, it loads and parses your Markdown files and displays them as a website.
Apiary and Docsify can be primarily classified as "Documentation as a Service &" tools.
Some of the features offered by Apiary are:
- Documentation- Organized around resources, code samples with syntax highlight, easy to explore.
- Inspector- Users can make API calls through apiary.io, we show them how they differ from documentation.
- Community- Opensource your API documentation on GitHub. The right channel between developers on both side of the API.
On the other hand, Docsify provides the following key features:
- No statically built html files
- Simple and lightweight (~18kB gzipped)
- Smart full-text search plugin
Docsify is an open source tool with 10.3K GitHub stars and 2.08K GitHub forks. Here's a link to Docsify's open source repository on GitHub.
What is Apiary?
What is Docsify?
Need advice about which tool to choose?Ask the StackShare community!
Why do developers choose Docsify?
Sign up to add, upvote and see more prosMake informed product decisions
What are the cons of using Apiary?
What are the cons of using Docsify?
What companies use Docsify?
Sign up to get full access to all the companiesMake informed product decisions
Apiary é um excelente ferramente para documentação de sua API e guia para desenvolvimento do back-end. Utilizamos ele para garantir a informação correta a cada end-point.