Why people like
Collaborative Developer Hubs
- Collaboration - Crowdsource your docs! Users can keep docs current by suggesting changes.
- API Explorer - Let users play with your API right inside the documentation.
- GitHub Sync - Keep auto-generated reference docs synced with your actual code.
- Editor - Markdown-based drag-and-drop editor makes documentation almost fun.
- Theme Builder - Easily create a beautiful dev community that matches your brand.
- Support - Let users ask questions and request features in the support forums.
- Versioning - Maintaining old or testing beta versions of your docs is a breeze!
- Application Keys - Your users can view their application keys embedded right in the docs.
tools that are known for: