What is Apiary?
Who uses Apiary?
Why developers like Apiary?
Here are some stack decisions, common use cases and reviews by companies and developers who chose Apiary in their tech stack.
I use Apiary because it was there for me to use ;) Being part of Oracle made it an obvious choice. Would love to see the support for Open API 3.0 coming sooner than later.
Apiary é um excelente ferramente para documentação de sua API e guia para desenvolvimento do back-end. Utilizamos ele para garantir a informação correta a cada end-point. Apiary
- Documentation- Organized around resources, code samples with syntax highlight, easy to explore.
- Inspector- Users can make API calls through apiary.io, we show them how they differ from documentation.
- Community- Opensource your API documentation on GitHub. The right channel between developers on both side of the API.
- Always Tested [closed alpha]- The documentation is always watching your real API and tells you whenever it gets out of sync.
- Server Mock- The fastest way to static API prototype—just ‘document’ your future API and it’s up. 2 minutes to Hello World.
- GitHub Integration- Store the API Blueprint in your repository, everything gets updated as soon as you commit a new version.
- I/O Validation- Add a JSON Schema to the API Blueprint and the proxy will help your API users understand implementation of data structures better.
- Customization [closed alpha]- The documentation and tools can be seamlessly placed on your website and gray-labeled so the friction is close to none.