Apigee vs Glitch for Platforms: What are the differences?
Developers describe Apigee as "Intelligent and complete API platform". API management, design, analytics, and security are at the heart of modern digital architecture. The Apigee intelligent API platform is a complete solution for moving business to the digital world. On the other hand, Glitch for Platforms is detailed as "Tools to measure and improve developer adoption of your API". Glitch for Platforms is the tools you need to measure and improve developer adoption of your API.
Apigee and Glitch for Platforms can be primarily classified as "API" tools.
Some of the features offered by Apigee are:
- Design, secure, analyze, and scale your APIs with the Apigee Edge API management platform.
- Predictive analytics to ensure intelligent and customized interactions.
- Connect devices to the Internet, and enable partners and developers to access device functionality and data with APIs.
On the other hand, Glitch for Platforms provides the following key features:
- Real-time Pair Programming
- Unlimited Project Hosting & Remixing
- Store Environment Variables & API Keys