Apigee vs StopLight: What are the differences?
Apigee: Intelligent and complete API platform. API management, design, analytics, and security are at the heart of modern digital architecture. The Apigee intelligent API platform is a complete solution for moving business to the digital world; StopLight: Visual API Tooling. Stop writing thousands of lines of specification code. Our intuitive visual editors significantly cut down on design time, and are spec agnostic. Generate OAI (Swagger) and RAML specification code on demand.
Apigee and StopLight can be primarily classified as "API" tools.
Some of the features offered by Apigee are:
- Design, secure, analyze, and scale your APIs with the Apigee Edge API management platform.
- Predictive analytics to ensure intelligent and customized interactions.
- Connect devices to the Internet, and enable partners and developers to access device functionality and data with APIs.
On the other hand, StopLight provides the following key features:
- Powerful API modeling tools
- Robust HTTP request maker
- One click hosted documentation
"Highly scalable and secure API Management Platform" is the top reason why over 5 developers like Apigee, while over 8 developers mention "Intuitive UX" as the leading cause for choosing StopLight.