Apphud vs Qonversion: What are the differences?
Developers describe Apphud as "Build, Measure and Grow iOS subscription business". Easily integrate subscriptions to your iOS app. View key metrics and send events to mobile analytics. Get cancellation insights and increase app revenue. On the other hand, Qonversion is detailed as "Mobile analytics for app makers to power subscription revenue growth". SAAS for mobile apps to increase subscription revenue by marketing insights using integrations with app stores, ad platforms, and SDK. Understand the true LTV of subscription-based apps and feed data on high-value users back to advertising accounts to improve ads targeting.
Apphud and Qonversion are primarily classified as "Billing and Subscriptions" and "Payments Analytics" tools respectively.
Some of the features offered by Apphud are:
- Integrate subscriptions as easy as 1-2-3
- Get real-time subscription state of any user
- Use Subscription offers with no pain
On the other hand, Qonversion provides the following key features:
- Subscription analytics for iOS and Android apps
- Real-time dashboards to track subscription performance
- Send subscription data to advertising accounts and third-party analytics (Facebook Advertising, AppsFlyer, Amplitude, Mixpanel etc.)