Arise vs Artisan Optimize: What are the differences?
Arise: * A/B testing for mobile apps (iOS and Android). Arise integrates seamlessly with your app. Arise's SDK for iOS, Android and PhoneGap will never slow down your app; *Artisan Optimize:** Real-Time Mobile A/B Testing. Artisan Optimize is the first solution that enables real-time A/B testing of existing native mobile applications without writing code or re-submitting to app stores. Business professionals such as marketers, designers and product managers can now test and optimize designs in a matter of minutes versus weeks with a traditional coding approach. Just like websites, making small changes in mobile app experiences can have big results.
Arise and Artisan Optimize can be categorized as "Mobile A/B Testing" tools.
Some of the features offered by Arise are:
- iOS & Android integration
- Detailed dashboard
- Define variations values (colors, promo text, etc.)
On the other hand, Artisan Optimize provides the following key features:
- Rapidly build A/B tests on-device with point and click ease- experiment with button placement, text, images, colors and calls to action
- Distribute A/B tests to subsets of your user base- segment and target specific users based on location, gender, age, and more
- Collect real-time data for each experiment- make decisions based on facts not hunches