What is Optimimo?
Optimimo provides flexible A/B testing and multivariate testing software that leverages segmentation by screen size, OS version, network connectivity, etc. This enables behavioral targeting on mobile, app usability testing etc. Also with features such as mobile Heatmaps, Navigation Flow Charts, Usability Surveys, Notification Popups, studying gyro movements of users and much more, you can be sure that all your conversion rate optimization requirements are fully covered by our product.
Optimimo is a tool in the Mobile A/B Testing category of a tech stack.
Who uses Optimimo?
- Easy Implementation- Easy to integrate SDK that takes you just 10 minutes to before you start testing
- Idea Factory- Run variety of A/B tests ranging from Icons to Landing page layouts. Get some crazy mobile testing ideas here
- Real-Time Metrics- View variation performance, click maps, path flows and conversions in real time.
- Deep Filtering- Choose user segments for various tests based on their mobile screen size, android version or their internet connectivity type.
- Live Updates- Switch variations on the fly as per conversion analytics, without having to upgrade again.
Optimimo Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to Optimimo?
See all alternatives
Amazon A/B Testing
Run A/B Tests on the fly without writing client-side code or redeploying your app.
It is a mobile engagement platform that helps forward-looking brands like Grab, Tinder, and Tesco meet the real-time needs of their customers.
Arise integrates seamlessly with your app. Arise's SDK for iOS, Android and PhoneGap will never slow down your app.
A/B testing & feature release management for mobile product teams. Know what works before a full release. Test and refine everything in your app. Reduce dependence on developers; accelerate development cycles. Get insights from your users.
Taplytics is a mobile A/B testing service for native apps. By integrating our small SDK in you app, you can run experiments and deploy them to your users without requiring an App Store Update