Optimimo vs Splitforce: What are the differences?
Developers describe Optimimo as "Real-time Mobile A/B Testing Platform". Optimimo provides flexible A/B testing and multivariate testing software that leverages segmentation by screen size, OS version, network connectivity, etc. This enables behavioral targeting on mobile, app usability testing etc. Also with features such as mobile Heatmaps, Navigation Flow Charts, Usability Surveys, Notification Popups, studying gyro movements of users and much more, you can be sure that all your conversion rate optimization requirements are fully covered by our product. On the other hand, Splitforce is detailed as "A/B Testing for Apps & Games". Splitforce is A/B testing for mobile apps and games. Test different versions of your native apps and track how each version is driving user behavior, to make decisions that improve your product without having to think twice.
Optimimo and Splitforce can be primarily classified as "Mobile A/B Testing" tools.
Some of the features offered by Optimimo are:
- Easy Implementation- Easy to integrate SDK that takes you just 10 minutes to before you start testing
- Idea Factory- Run variety of A/B tests ranging from Icons to Landing page layouts. Get some crazy mobile testing ideas here
- Real-Time Metrics- View variation performance, click maps, path flows and conversions in real time.
On the other hand, Splitforce provides the following key features:
- Free for 500 daily active users (DAU): Include up to 500 daily active users in your experiments for free
- Unlimited Experimentation: Test as many components (i.e.: button color, sign up page layout, gravity level) as you wish in one experiment, or put them in separate experiments.
- Targeted Variations: Display variations to specific user groups based on their device type, language settings, or any other custom targeting data you can think of.