Leanplum vs Optimimo: What are the differences?
What is Leanplum? The most complete mobile marketing platform, designed for intelligent action. Our integrated solution delivers meaningful engagement across messaging and the in-app experience. We offer Messaging, Automation, App Editing, Personalization, A/B Testing, and Analytics.
What is Optimimo? Real-time Mobile A/B Testing Platform. Optimimo provides flexible A/B testing and multivariate testing software that leverages segmentation by screen size, OS version, network connectivity, etc. This enables behavioral targeting on mobile, app usability testing etc. Also with features such as mobile Heatmaps, Navigation Flow Charts, Usability Surveys, Notification Popups, studying gyro movements of users and much more, you can be sure that all your conversion rate optimization requirements are fully covered by our product.
Leanplum and Optimimo belong to "Mobile A/B Testing" category of the tech stack.
Some of the features offered by Leanplum are:
- Messaging - Deliver messages across multiple channels and increase relevancy by coordinating with in-app content.
- Automation - Respond to in-app activities at scale during every stage of the customer journey.
- App Editing - Take full control of your app experience without developer resources or App Store resubmissions.
On the other hand, Optimimo provides the following key features:
- Easy Implementation- Easy to integrate SDK that takes you just 10 minutes to before you start testing
- Idea Factory- Run variety of A/B tests ranging from Icons to Landing page layouts. Get some crazy mobile testing ideas here
- Real-Time Metrics- View variation performance, click maps, path flows and conversions in real time.