Arise vs Optimimo: What are the differences?
Developers describe Arise as "* A/B testing for mobile apps (iOS and Android)". Arise integrates seamlessly with your app. Arise's SDK for iOS, Android and PhoneGap will never slow down your app. On the other hand, *Optimimo** is detailed as "Real-time Mobile A/B Testing Platform". Optimimo provides flexible A/B testing and multivariate testing software that leverages segmentation by screen size, OS version, network connectivity, etc. This enables behavioral targeting on mobile, app usability testing etc. Also with features such as mobile Heatmaps, Navigation Flow Charts, Usability Surveys, Notification Popups, studying gyro movements of users and much more, you can be sure that all your conversion rate optimization requirements are fully covered by our product.
Arise and Optimimo can be primarily classified as "Mobile A/B Testing" tools.
Some of the features offered by Arise are:
- iOS & Android integration
- Detailed dashboard
- Define variations values (colors, promo text, etc.)
On the other hand, Optimimo provides the following key features:
- Easy Implementation- Easy to integrate SDK that takes you just 10 minutes to before you start testing
- Idea Factory- Run variety of A/B tests ranging from Icons to Landing page layouts. Get some crazy mobile testing ideas here
- Real-Time Metrics- View variation performance, click maps, path flows and conversions in real time.