Arise vs Vessel: What are the differences?
Arise: * A/B testing for mobile apps (iOS and Android). Arise integrates seamlessly with your app. Arise's SDK for iOS, Android and PhoneGap will never slow down your app; *Vessel:** Mobile A/B testing tool for you to run tests, analyze results and increase revenue. A/B testing with Vessel allows you to deploy any test instantly. You have complete control over each part of the process - from color to messaging to test group size. Vessel offers deep level real-time monitoring so that you're able to learn everything there is to know about user trends and how to increase retention. Each test you deploy will end up with a winning variation.
Arise and Vessel can be categorized as "Mobile A/B Testing" tools.
Some of the features offered by Arise are:
- iOS & Android integration
- Detailed dashboard
- Define variations values (colors, promo text, etc.)
On the other hand, Vessel provides the following key features:
- REVENUE TRACKING- Track your revenue in real-time.
- DEEP INSIGHT FUNNEL- Find out exactly where you are losing their attention
- SESSION TIMES- Lean how much time your users spend with your app