Artisan Optimize vs Vessel: What are the differences?
Developers describe Artisan Optimize as "Real-Time Mobile A/B Testing". Artisan Optimize is the first solution that enables real-time A/B testing of existing native mobile applications without writing code or re-submitting to app stores. Business professionals such as marketers, designers and product managers can now test and optimize designs in a matter of minutes versus weeks with a traditional coding approach. Just like websites, making small changes in mobile app experiences can have big results. On the other hand, Vessel is detailed as "Mobile A/B testing tool for you to run tests, analyze results and increase revenue". A/B testing with Vessel allows you to deploy any test instantly. You have complete control over each part of the process - from color to messaging to test group size. Vessel offers deep level real-time monitoring so that you're able to learn everything there is to know about user trends and how to increase retention. Each test you deploy will end up with a winning variation.
Artisan Optimize and Vessel can be categorized as "Mobile A/B Testing" tools.
Some of the features offered by Artisan Optimize are:
- Rapidly build A/B tests on-device with point and click ease- experiment with button placement, text, images, colors and calls to action
- Distribute A/B tests to subsets of your user base- segment and target specific users based on location, gender, age, and more
- Collect real-time data for each experiment- make decisions based on facts not hunches
On the other hand, Vessel provides the following key features:
- REVENUE TRACKING- Track your revenue in real-time.
- DEEP INSIGHT FUNNEL- Find out exactly where you are losing their attention
- SESSION TIMES- Lean how much time your users spend with your app