Assemblage vs Toybox: What are the differences?
Assemblage: Powerful visual collaboration tool. For more efficient projects, teams and meetings. Collaborate directly in your browser. Supports 20+ filetypes. Draw, annotate and edit with partners, co-workers or friends. All changes happen real-time on all screens; Toybox: Create and share website edits. Suggest and share changes to the styles and copy of your website in one workspace.
Assemblage and Toybox can be primarily classified as "Visual Collaboration" tools.
Some of the features offered by Assemblage are:
- See and compare multiple visual elements at the same time with an unlimited number of people
- Review, edit and comment simultaneously on previews of large image/video files
- Instant overview of large amounts of visual material
On the other hand, Toybox provides the following key features:
- CAPTURE YOUR PRODUCT. - Toybox captures any web page - not just a screenshot of one. With one-click, we pull in every HTML and CSS element (whether it's live in production or on a local branch) and re-render your page in Toybox. Gain visibility into what's being developed before it reaches your users.
- TWEAK ANYTHING - Toybox gives you the ability see how tiny tweaks to your product can make all the difference. Anyone on your team (designers, copywriters, product managers) can now make changes to the copy, spacing, type styles, colors etc. without having to speak code. Share visual changes with your teammates and hear their feedback.
- COLLABORATE & COMMUNICATE - Whether you're a freelancer, at an agency, or on a design team within a large organization, share and gather feedback from every stakeholder.
What is Assemblage?
What is Toybox?
Need advice about which tool to choose?Ask the StackShare community!
Why do developers choose Assemblage?
Why do developers choose Toybox?
What are the cons of using Assemblage?
What are the cons of using Toybox?
What companies use Toybox?
Sign up to get full access to all the companiesMake informed product decisions
What tools integrate with Assemblage?
What tools integrate with Toybox?
As of June 27, 2014 it doesn't exist as an stand alone product probably going to be integrated in Cisco's WebEx