Avocado vs Framer: What are the differences?
Avocado and Framer can be categorized as "Mobile Prototyping & Interaction Design" tools.
Some of the features offered by Avocado are:
- Carousel, creates a swipeable carousel of images.
- Bistable, makes an element snap to two positions.
- Master Detail, creates a Master-Detail relationship between two views
On the other hand, Framer provides the following key features:
- Generate assets out of Photoshop to set up new projects.
- Animate any layer in 3D space with spring physics and bezier curves.
- Hardware accelerated for high frame rates, based on CSS transforms.
Framer is an open source tool with 5.45K GitHub stars and 506 GitHub forks. Here's a link to Framer's open source repository on GitHub.