AWS Elemental MediaConvert vs Panda: What are the differences?
What is AWS Elemental MediaConvert? Process video files and clips to prepare on-demand content for distribution or archiving. AWS Elemental MediaConvert is a file-based video transcoding service with broadcast-grade features. It allows you to easily create video-on-demand (VOD) content for broadcast and multiscreen delivery at scale.
What is Panda? Dedicated video encoding in the cloud. Panda is a cloud-based platform that provides video and audio encoding infrastructure. It features lightning fast encoding, and broad support for a huge number of video and audio codecs. You can upload to Panda either from your own web application using our REST API, or by utilizing our easy to use web interface.
AWS Elemental MediaConvert and Panda can be primarily classified as "Media Transcoding" tools.
Some of the features offered by AWS Elemental MediaConvert are:
- Broadcast-grade capabilities
- Comprehensive input and output support
- Automated resource provisioning
On the other hand, Panda provides the following key features:
- Unlimited encoding- When we say unlimited we mean unlimited. With your own dedicated resources, you can upload as much media as you like with no per-minute charge.
- Deliver everywhere- Encode your videos to be viewable in any browser, with any player, on any device.
- High definition- From the cellphone to the big screen, your video will always look gorgeous with 1080p HD video.