AWS Import/Export vs Coupler.io: What are the differences?
AWS Import/Export: Transfer your data directly onto and off of storage devices using Amazon’s internal network and bypassing the Internet. Import/Export supports importing and exporting data into and out of Amazon S3 buckets. For significant data sets, AWS Import/Export is often faster than Internet transfer and more cost effective than upgrading your connectivity; Coupler.io: Pull your data from various apps straight to Google Sheets. Automate data flow and streamline business processes. It pulls your data from Airtable, Xero, HubSpot, Jira and other apps to Google Sheets on a set schedule with no coding required We created the product to help entrepreneurs and small business representatives automatically extract their data from various apps and load it to Google Sheets. .
AWS Import/Export and Coupler.io can be primarily classified as "Data Transfer" tools.
Some of the features offered by AWS Import/Export are:
- Data Migration – If you have data you need to upload into the AWS cloud for the first time, AWS Import/Export is often much faster than transferring that data via the Internet.
- Content Distribution – Send data to your customers on portable storage devices.
- Direct Data Interchange – If you regularly receive content on portable storage devices from your business associates, you can have them send it directly to AWS for import into Amazon S3 or Amazon EBS.
On the other hand, Coupler.io provides the following key features:
- Gives a live feed of raw data in a simple format, allowing you to easily access, share and analyze it
- It supports automatic data refreshes
- The add-on offers replace (rewrites all) and append (adds new rows only) import modes.