Azure Kubernetes Service vs Tectonic: What are the differences?
Azure Kubernetes Service: Simplify Kubernetes management, deployment, and operations. Fully managed Kubernetes container orchestration service on Microsoft Azure; Tectonic: The smartest way to run your container infrastructure. A CoreOS + Kubernetes platform to run Linux containers.
Azure Kubernetes Service and Tectonic can be primarily classified as "Containers as a Service" tools.
Some of the features offered by Azure Kubernetes Service are:
- Deploy and manage Kubernetes with ease
- Scale and run applications with confidence
- Secure your Kubernetes environment
On the other hand, Tectonic provides the following key features:
- Deploy code on a container-native stack
- Flexible architectures for each app
- Automatic load balancing for services