Why people like
Google Kubernetes Engine
Container Engine takes care of provisioning and maintaining the underlying virtual machine cluster, scaling your application, and operational logistics like logging, monitoring, and health management.
Google Kubernetes Engine's
- Docker support - Improve the predictability of your deployments with Docker containers. Containers make it easy to deploy applications across environments.
- Better ops - Give ops a better system, starting with a managed compute cluster. Container Engine takes care of provisioning and maintaining the underlying virtual machines and operational logistics like logging, monitoring, and health management.
- Declarative management - Use declarative syntax to define your application requirements. Container Engine will actively manage your application, ensuring your containers are running and scheduling additional as needed.
- Scalable - Run multiple containers in a single virtual machine, or scale to many as your application grows. Container Engine makes it easy to manage your containers across a group of virtual machines.
- Powered by Kubernetes - Container Engine is powered by the open source Kubernetes technology. Join the discussion on Kubernetes and be part of the growing community.
- Decoupled apps - Let developers focus on code, with very few constraints. Create loosely coupled microservice apps that are more robust and easier to maintain and extend.
Build, Test, Deploy
tools that are known for: