What is Bitnami?
Who uses Bitnami?
Why developers like Bitnami?
Here are some stack decisions, common use cases and reviews by companies and developers who chose Bitnami in their tech stack.
Main tool for all our Wordpress, MODX, Silverstripe, EnamoCMS, Plone, Process Wire, Ghost, Joomla and Drupal website developments. Quick setups for Ruby dev environments, and collaboration tools for our team. Bitnami
- BitNami Cloud Hosting lets you instantly run every BitNami package you already know and love and have it automatically configured, backed up and monitored.
- Launch applications to the cloud with one click.
- Choose from 50 popular open source applications, including SugarCRM, Alfresco, Drupal, WordPress, Redmine, JasperServer, Joomla! and many more.
- By launching a server without adding any applications to it, you get a ready-to-run development environment that includes Apache, MySQL, Perl, PHP, Ruby, Python, Django, Memcached, Nginx, Subversion, Git, Sqlite, Tomcat and Java.
- Run multiple applications on one server and save money by sharing the resources of a larger machine between applications.
- Manage multiple Amazon Web Services accounts from one dashboard.
- BitNami Cloud Hosting is powered by Amazon, the global leader in Cloud Computing.
- Use BitNami Cloud Hosting to schedule weekly, daily or even hourly automatic backups. Backups are complete, incremental snapshots of your server.
- Restore a complete, ready-to-run copy of your server, with all of your data and customizations, in one click.
- Server scheduling enables you to specify times for your servers to automatically turn on and off.