BigML vs Firebase Predictions: What are the differences?
What is BigML? Machine Learning, made simple. Predictive analytics for big data and not-so-big data. BigML provides a hosted machine learning platform for advanced analytics. Through BigML's intuitive interface and/or its open API and bindings in several languages, analysts, data scientists and developers alike can quickly build fully actionable predictive models and clusters that can easily be incorporated into related applications and services.
What is Firebase Predictions? Define dynamic user groups based on predicted behavior. Firebase Predictions uses the power of Google’s machine learning to create dynamic user groups based on users’ predicted behavior.
BigML and Firebase Predictions can be primarily classified as "Machine Learning as a Service" tools.
Some of the features offered by BigML are:
- REST API
- bindings in Pyton, Java, Ruby, node.js, C#, Clojure, PHP, and more
- several algorithms, including categorical & regression decision trees, ensembles of trees (random decision forest), cluster analysis and more
On the other hand, Firebase Predictions provides the following key features:
- Boost revenue and retention through customized user experiences
- Send smarter notifications
- Create custom predictions