Blazer vs Knowi: What are the differences?
What is Blazer? Share data effortlessly with your team. Works with PostgreSQL and MySQL. Share data effortlessly with your team.
What is Knowi? AI Driven Analytics on Modern Data. It combines Business Intelligence with integrated machine learning for advanced analytics, reporting and visualizations on structured and unstructured data.
Blazer and Knowi can be primarily classified as "Business Intelligence" tools.
Some of the features offered by Blazer are:
- Secure - works with your authentication system
- Variables - run the same queries with different values
- Linked Columns - link to other pages in your apps or around the web
On the other hand, Knowi provides the following key features:
- Native NoSQL, SQL, REST API
- Cloud or On-premise Deployment
- Instant Visual Insights
Blazer is an open source tool with 2.32K GitHub stars and 297 GitHub forks. Here's a link to Blazer's open source repository on GitHub.