Botanalytics vs Flow XO: What are the differences?
Developers describe Botanalytics as "Conversational analytics tool that helps chatbot owners to improve human-to-bot communication". Identify bottlenecks, filter conversations, and understand engagement. On the other hand, Flow XO is detailed as "Build, host & manage bots in one platform". Everything you need to create and manage bots. Build powerful bots without code, bots work seamlessly across platforms, and we host, manage & scale your bots.
Botanalytics and Flow XO can be categorized as "Chatbot Platforms &" tools.
Some of the features offered by Botanalytics are:
- Find Conversation's Engagement. See the interactions and tipping points between your bot and user.
- Explore Bottlenecks of Conversation. Dive deep to the conversation steps to find where your bot tires out.
- Best Re-engagement Times. Find out your users' best re-engagement times and reach them out.
On the other hand, Flow XO provides the following key features:
- Start interactions by direct message, mention or overhear
- Recognise variations on your trigger words/phrases
- Ask questions and validate the format of the answer