BotTalk vs Chatbots on Hasura: What are the differences?
BotTalk: Create Alexa skills and Google Assistant actions with Markup. Create Complex Alexa Skills and Google Assistant Actions with simple markup language Session management, context awareness, third party APIs integration, template language support, automated tests of all possible dialog flows, one-click deploys; Chatbots on Hasura: Build and deploy custom chatbots in minutes. Build custom chatbots in minutes. Save time by cloning boilerplates.
BotTalk and Chatbots on Hasura belong to "Chatbot Platforms & Tools" category of the tech stack.
Some of the features offered by BotTalk are:
- Power features without server overhead - Integrate any third party API, save the dialog flow state in the session, use variables to control the dialog flow, embrace the power and simplicity of twig templating language.
- State of the art Automated Testing - Stop waisting your time trying to go though all possible dialog scenarios in your Alexa Skill and Google Assistant Action. Let our automated tester do the job for you.
- One Click Deployment - The automatic deployment process also validate your model, export your custom slots and all of the intents. You can literally go from a new script to production in one click.
On the other hand, Chatbots on Hasura provides the following key features:
- Sample code with APIs/callbacks wired up
- Connected to database APIs to store state
- Instant git-push to deploy on a free Hasura cluster with an SSL-enabled domain
What is BotTalk?
What is Chatbots on Hasura?
Need advice about which tool to choose?Ask the StackShare community!
Why do developers choose Chatbots on Hasura?
What are the cons of using BotTalk?
What are the cons of using Chatbots on Hasura?
What companies use Chatbots on Hasura?
Sign up to get full access to all the companiesMake informed product decisions
What tools integrate with BotTalk?
BotTalk is great for all types of voice apps you can imagine.
It is a no-brainer for beginners and in the same time BotTalk has everything for any complex task.
I recommend BotTalk to my students in the VUI design course by CareerFoundry in collaboration with Amazon Alexa.