Braintree Metrics vs Qonversion: What are the differences?
Developers describe Braintree Metrics as "Actionable insights into your most important SaaS metrics, from your Braintree account". BTMetrics automagically calculates your most important SaaS metrics, so you can throw away the spreadsheets and get back to growing your business. On the other hand, Qonversion is detailed as "Mobile analytics for app makers to power subscription revenue growth". SAAS for mobile apps to increase subscription revenue by marketing insights using integrations with app stores, ad platforms, and SDK. Understand the true LTV of subscription-based apps and feed data on high-value users back to advertising accounts to improve ads targeting.
Braintree Metrics and Qonversion can be categorized as "Payments Analytics" tools.
Some of the features offered by Braintree Metrics are:
- Your most important SaaS metrics, like your Monthly Recurring Revenue (MRR), Average Revenue Per User, Lifetime Value of a Customer, Churn Rates, Active Customer Count, Upgrades, Downgrades, Cancelations, and more
- BTMetrics will analyze your historical Braintree data and give you actionable insights from it
- With BTMetrics you’ll get a summary email of your most important metrics, every day
On the other hand, Qonversion provides the following key features:
- Subscription analytics for iOS and Android apps
- Real-time dashboards to track subscription performance
- Send subscription data to advertising accounts and third-party analytics (Facebook Advertising, AppsFlyer, Amplitude, Mixpanel etc.)