Brave vs slashB: What are the differences?
Developers describe Brave as "A free and open-source web browser". It is a fast, private and secure web browser for PC and mobile. It blocks ads and trackers. It prevents you from being tracked by sneaky advertisers, malware and pop-ups. On the other hand, slashB is detailed as "The browser for web developers". Instantly preview your website across multiple devices. Simplify your work with built-in developer tools, extensions, live reloading, full-page screenshots, and more.
Brave and slashB can be categorized as "Web Browser" tools.
Some of the features offered by Brave are:
- Load pages 2x faster on desktop and up to 8x faster on mobile
- Experience unparalleled privacy and security
- Support your favorite sites with Brave Rewards
On the other hand, slashB provides the following key features:
- Never resize your browser again
- Reorder, clone, delete, hide, and create devices with custom dimensions, user agent, etc
- All your actions are in sync