Cage vs Toybox: What are the differences?
Developers describe Cage as "A simple way for designers and teams to share, manage and approve their creative work". Cage is an online collaboration tool that provides a secure environment for creative teams in web, mobile, print, video, design, 3D and motion graphics to easily present their work for feedback and approval. It also provides clients a simple, intuitive venue for offering direction in real-time on an actual creative asset. On the other hand, Toybox is detailed as "Create and share website edits". Suggest and share changes to the styles and copy of your website in one workspace.
Cage and Toybox can be categorized as "Visual Collaboration" tools.
Some of the features offered by Cage are:
- Give Feedback Where it Makes Sense- Simple, straightforward notes & conversations directly on the work.
- Faster Approvals- Get your work approved immediately by your team and clients.
- Smarter Revisions- Reduce the number of revisions it takes to complete a project.
On the other hand, Toybox provides the following key features:
- CAPTURE YOUR PRODUCT. - Toybox captures any web page - not just a screenshot of one. With one-click, we pull in every HTML and CSS element (whether it's live in production or on a local branch) and re-render your page in Toybox. Gain visibility into what's being developed before it reaches your users.
- TWEAK ANYTHING - Toybox gives you the ability see how tiny tweaks to your product can make all the difference. Anyone on your team (designers, copywriters, product managers) can now make changes to the copy, spacing, type styles, colors etc. without having to speak code. Share visual changes with your teammates and hear their feedback.
- COLLABORATE & COMMUNICATE - Whether you're a freelancer, at an agency, or on a design team within a large organization, share and gather feedback from every stakeholder.