Caire vs FilePreviews.io: What are the differences?
Caire: Content aware image resize library. A content aware image resize library based on the Seam Carving for Content-Aware Image Resizing paper; FilePreviews.io: Thumbnails and metadata for almost any kind of file. An API service designed for developers building applications with rich file preview capabilities. We generate an image preview of every page, layer, OCR text, EXIF metadata and much more.
Caire and FilePreviews.io can be categorized as "Image Processing and Management" tools.
Some of the features offered by Caire are:
- Customizable command line support
- Support for both shrinking or enlarging the image
- Resize image both vertically and horizontally
On the other hand, FilePreviews.io provides the following key features:
- Generate thumbnails for over 50 file formats
- Generate thumbnails of multi-page documents
- Extract Photoshop layers
Caire is an open source tool with 8.93K GitHub stars and 311 GitHub forks. Here's a link to Caire's open source repository on GitHub.