Churn Buster vs Sush.io: What are the differences?
Developers describe Churn Buster as "Failed payment recovery for Stripe". When subscription payments fail: Churn Buster helps customers update credit card information so they stick around, and you get paid. On the other hand, Sush.io is detailed as "Sync Stripe with Xero, Quickbooks, Freshbooks and many more". Sush.io is the easiest automation gateway for financial APIs : Like Mint + IFTTT in a single app. Automate 90% of Financial and Accounting tasks by connecting Stripe to Xero, Quickbooks Online and many more Business Apps.
Churn Buster and Sush.io can be categorized as "SaaS for Stripe" tools.
Some of the features offered by Churn Buster are:
- White label dunning emails
- Secure & responsive card update pages
- Automatic subscription reactivation
On the other hand, Sush.io provides the following key features:
- Sync Stripe to Accounting Apps like Xero and Quickbooks to reconcile Charges, Refunds and Transfers automatically
- Sync Stripe to Freshbooks to generate Invoices, Fees automatically
- Sync Stripe to Online Banking to get payment notifications