CodeMirror vs Slap: What are the differences?
CodeMirror and Slap belong to "Text Editor" category of the tech stack.
Some of the features offered by CodeMirror are:
- Support for over 60 languages out of the box
- A powerful, composable language mode system
- Autocompletion (XML)
On the other hand, Slap provides the following key features:
- first-class mouse support
- GUI editor-like keybindings*
- copying/pasting with OS clipboard support
CodeMirror and Slap are both open source tools. CodeMirror with 18K GitHub stars and 3.92K forks on GitHub appears to be more popular than Slap with 5.08K GitHub stars and 208 GitHub forks.