CommentBox.io vs LiveFyre: What are the differences?
Developers describe CommentBox.io as "A responsible alternative to Disqus". Hosted commenting that's painless to embed, a pleasure to use, and a breeze to moderate. No ads. No Tracking. Just Comments. On the other hand, LiveFyre is detailed as "We make your site social". Livefyre’s real-time apps get your audience talking and turn your site into the hub for your community. Bloggers, brands and the largest publishers in the world use Livefyre to engage their users and curate live content from around the social web.
CommentBox.io and LiveFyre can be categorized as "Commenting Service" tools.
Some of the features offered by CommentBox.io are:
- Comments are our business. Not ads, not data. And no emails you didn't ask for.
- Clean, modern, and subtle enough to blend in with your aesthetic.
- Tame the wild west of internet comments with granular comment filters and blocking.
On the other hand, LiveFyre provides the following key features:
- SocialSync- With Livefyre SocialSync, the conversation happening on Facebook and Twitter automatically syncs directly to your content, where it belongs.
- Social Sign In- Users have the option to sign in with multiple social networks to put a face to their name and comments.
- Friend Tagging- Getting your friends in on the conversation is as simple as typing the “@” sign. Easily invite Facebook and Twitter friends to join the conversation right from the comment box.