Conceptboard vs Cozimo: What are the differences?
Conceptboard: Instant Whiteboards for Teams & Projects. Share and discuss your ideas, documents and concepts visually in one place rather than exchanging endless e-mail attachments; Cozimo: Online real-time image and video collaboration. Cozimo is a real time collaboration tool where you can review your design, video and pdf projects.
Conceptboard and Cozimo can be primarily classified as "Visual Collaboration" tools.
Some of the features offered by Conceptboard are:
- Comment and Discuss your Content
- Keep Track of Changes
- Cross Device Collaboration
On the other hand, Cozimo provides the following key features:
- Review and markup images, videos, PDFs and documents from any web browser, anytime, anywhere.
- Get to ‘yes’ faster with live interactive meetings, review and collaboration sessions.
- Stay organized with a complete, easy-to-find record of all project-related communications.
What is Conceptboard?
What is Cozimo?
Want advice about which of these to choose?Ask the StackShare community!
Why do developers choose Cozimo?
What are the cons of using Conceptboard?
What are the cons of using Cozimo?
What companies use Conceptboard?
What companies use Cozimo?
Sign up to get full access to all the companiesMake informed product decisions
What tools integrate with Cozimo?
Just look at their website, it says it's free for the first 30, days... No credit card required. So there goes yet another potentially awesome tool, all because they couldn't capture users quickly by tearing off the annoying price tag. Why do you think Slack and Trello made it?