Conceptboard vs GoVisually: What are the differences?
Conceptboard: Instant Whiteboards for Teams & Projects. Share and discuss your ideas, documents and concepts visually in one place rather than exchanging endless e-mail attachments; GoVisually: The simplest way to get visual feedback on your designs, mockups & print media. GoVisually gives you a beautiful interface to upload your designs and receive feedback from peers and customers. Using Govisually you will be able to graphically annotate feedback, leave and reply to comments, manage design versions, and much more.
Conceptboard and GoVisually can be categorized as "Visual Collaboration" tools.
Some of the features offered by Conceptboard are:
- Comment and Discuss your Content
- Keep Track of Changes
- Cross Device Collaboration
On the other hand, GoVisually provides the following key features:
- Upload & Share- Drag & Drop your file, Share it with your clients or co-workers, start collaborating.
- Collaborate & Discuss- Use our awesome annotation tools to mark up changes, use comments to leave comments and reply to comments
- Manage- Manage clients, projects, designs and revisions all from the same system.
Sign up to add or upvote prosMake informed product decisions
Sign up to add or upvote consMake informed product decisions
What is Conceptboard?
What is GoVisually?
Need advice about which tool to choose?Ask the StackShare community!
Sign up to get full access to all the companiesMake informed product decisions
What tools integrate with GoVisually?
Just look at their website, it says it's free for the first 30, days... No credit card required. So there goes yet another potentially awesome tool, all because they couldn't capture users quickly by tearing off the annoying price tag. Why do you think Slack and Trello made it?