Linode vs Conoha: What are the differences?
Linode: Deploy and Manage Linux Virtual Servers in the Linode Cloud. Get a server running in minutes with your choice of Linux distro, resources, and node location; Conoha: A hosting service that continues to evolve. It is the only SDD virtual hosting service in Japan with the latest in high performance cloud technology.
Linode and Conoha belong to "Cloud Hosting" category of the tech stack.
Some of the features offered by Linode are:
- Deploy multiple Linux distributions
- Create Configuration Profiles which associate disk images and device nodes
- Boot between configuration profiles
On the other hand, Conoha provides the following key features:
- No minimum usage period / initial cost
- Web display speed is No.1 in Japan
- High load resistance and stable performance at any time
What is Conoha?
What is Linode?
Need advice about which tool to choose?Ask the StackShare community!
Why do developers choose Conoha?
Sign up to add, upvote and see more prosMake informed product decisions
What are the cons of using Conoha?
What companies use Conoha?
Sign up to get full access to all the companiesMake informed product decisions
Sign up to get full access to all the tool integrationsMake informed product decisions
My primary OS is LINUX, Linode gives me everything I need in hosting service.
Enough RAM for the price, high speed network and CPUs.