Kubenav vs containerd: What are the differences?
Kubenav: An open source mobile app to manage Kubernetes cluster. It is the navigator for your Kubernetes clusters right in your pocket. It is a mobile and desktop app to help you manage Kubernetes clusters and stay up to date on whats going on in your clusters; containerd: An industry-standard container runtime with an emphasis on simplicity,robustness and portability. An industry-standard container runtime with an emphasis on simplicity, robustness, and portability.
Kubenav and containerd can be categorized as "Container" tools.
Some of the features offered by Kubenav are:
- Available for mobile and desktop
- Manage workloads like Deployments, Pods and StatefulSets in your Kubernetes cluster
- Get an overview of other resources like Services, ConfigMaps, Persistent Volumes, Secrets and Role Bindings
On the other hand, containerd provides the following key features:
- OCI Image Spec support
- OCI Runtime Spec support (aka runC)
- Image push and pull support
Kubenav is an open source tool with 428 GitHub stars and 17 GitHub forks. Here's a link to Kubenav's open source repository on GitHub.