Pros of CUBA Platform
Be the first to leave a pro
Pros of Spring Boot
- Powerful and handy128
- Easy setup122
- Lots of "off the shelf" functionalities33
- Cloud Solid28
- Caches well22
- Many receipes around for obscure features20
- Integrations with most other Java frameworks18
- Fast Performance With Microservices17
- Spring ecosystem is great17
- Easy setup, Community Support, Solid for ERP apps12
- One-stop shop12
- Easy to parallelize11
- Easy setup, good for build erp systems, well documented10
- Powerful 3rd party libraries and frameworks10
- Easy setup, Git Integration9
- It's so easier to start a project on spring2
Cons of CUBA Platform
Be the first to leave a con
Cons of Spring Boot
- Heavy weight18
- Annotation ceremony17
- Many config files needed10
- Excellent tools for cloud hosting, since 5.x4
What is CUBA Platform?
It is a high-level open-source Java web framework for the rapid development of enterprise applications. The platform abstracts developers from underlying technologies so they can focus on the business tasks, whilst retaining full flexibility by providing unrestricted access to low-level code. Applications are developed in Java, with the user interface declared in XML. A rich set of features covers most typical project requirements and development tools reduce boilerplate code and facilitate truly rapid development.
What is Spring Boot?
Spring Boot makes it easy to create stand-alone, production-grade Spring based Applications that you can "just run". We take an opinionated view of the Spring platform and third-party libraries so you can get started with minimum fuss. Most Spring Boot applications need very little Spring configuration.
What companies use CUBA Platform?
No companies found
What tools integrate with CUBA Platform?
No integrations found
Interest over time