PeriscopeData vs Cumul.io: What are the differences?
PeriscopeData: Accelerating Data Analytics to New Heights. It brings all your data together in a single platform and delivers SQL, Python, and R in one solution. Easily warehouse, analyze, visualize and share data from across your business; Cumul.io: The building block for dashboards in your platform. Create powerful dashboards in minutes. Share with your teams, or integrate in your platform. Drive growth in your business today!
Designing great graphs quick, like Klipfolio, but easier Many datasource plugins.
PeriscopeData belongs to "Business Intelligence" category of the tech stack, while Cumul.io can be primarily classified under "Business Dashboards".
Some of the features offered by PeriscopeData are:
- Access Your Data, When You Need It
- Intuitive Drag-and-Drop Interface
- Ensure Control, Consistency and Trust
On the other hand, Cumul.io provides the following key features:
- Drag & drop Excel sheets, CSV, TSV, GeoJSON, TopoJSON or other spreadsheet files.
- Easy-to-use API
- Build your own integration with our powerful API