Datanyze vs FullContact: What are the differences?
Datanyze: Up-to-date information on the technologies websites use. Datanyze crawls millions of the web's top websites to determine which web technologies they use, then serves that data to its users in valuable ways; FullContact: Powerful APIs to help you turn partial contact information into full contact data. FullContact offers developers powerful contact management APIs to you turn partial contact information into full contact data. Query by email, phone, or company domain and receive rich company data in response.
Datanyze and FullContact can be categorized as "Customer Information API" tools.
Some of the features offered by Datanyze are:
- Daily alerts for who starts and stops using a technology
- custom querying of our data via Targeting
- cross-technology analysis via Correlations - of all users of a technology, which other technologies are highly correlated
On the other hand, FullContact provides the following key features:
- Turn partial contact information into full contact data
- Resolve identity
- Struture your unstructured data