DigMyData vs StatHat: What are the differences?
DigMyData: Reports for sales, email + social + ad marketing, support, and web traffic data. We claw your business data from the services you use to run your business and expose the secrets it's been keeping from you. See how your business is put together, know how your business is doing, change your behavior to reach your goals faster; StatHat: Track custom stats. It only takes one line of code. Beautiful charts, automatic anomaly detection, 30-day forecasts. Used by over 6,000 companies.
DigMyData and StatHat can be primarily classified as "Business Dashboards" tools.
Some of the features offered by DigMyData are:
- Beautiful chart- We take your data and present in a beautiful timeline chart. We bet you’ve never seen some of your data – and certainly not all together in one place.
- Data into stories- We claw your business data from the services you use to run your business and expose the secrets it's been keeping from you
- Forecasting- Want to see which road you’re headed down? We take a sample of your data and build out a forecast.
On the other hand, StatHat provides the following key features:
- Beautiful, accurate views of your stats.
- iPhone App: view stats, get push alerts. Free.
- Automatic and manual alerts
What is DigMyData?
What is StatHat?
Need advice about which tool to choose?Ask the StackShare community!
Why do developers choose DigMyData?
What are the cons of using DigMyData?
What are the cons of using StatHat?
What companies use DigMyData?
Sign up to get full access to all the companiesMake informed product decisions
Sign up to get full access to all the tool integrationsMake informed product decisions
Would have fully implemented and purchased if it offered a Segment.io integration ;)