Ducksboard vs StatHat: What are the differences?
Developers describe Ducksboard as "Your intelligence on display". Ducksboard is a real-time dashboard for tracking internal metrics and web services. A single place where you can gather data from all SaaS apps you use (GoogleAnalytics, Mailchimp, Twitter, Zendesk…), as well as any internal metric you might consider. You can access your metrics in real time from your browser, but you will also be able to generate Excel and PDF files to share with your team or export widgets to your intranet. On the other hand, StatHat is detailed as "Track custom stats". It only takes one line of code. Beautiful charts, automatic anomaly detection, 30-day forecasts. Used by over 6,000 companies.
Ducksboard and StatHat can be categorized as "Business Dashboards" tools.
Some of the features offered by Ducksboard are:
- Track your business data- Clicks, mentions, hits, likes, CTAs, PPCs, SQLs - it’s all TMI. Your key performance indicators are suffocating under the weight of too much information. Set them free and monitor the stats that really matter in one gorgeous dashboard.
- See Your Data in Real-time- Adjust your course while they wait for a flash report. Ducksboard is real-time, meaning you have the numbers while you can still do something about them.
- Create Custom Widgets- You don't have to be a coder to design your own custom widgets. Our widget building tool will help you create good-looking visualizations in a matter of minutes.
On the other hand, StatHat provides the following key features:
- Beautiful, accurate views of your stats.
- iPhone App: view stats, get push alerts. Free.
- Automatic and manual alerts