ElasticHosts Cloud Servers vs FireHost: What are the differences?
ElasticHosts Cloud Servers: Cloud hosting that's easy to use when you need scalable, flexible VPS capacity on demand. We offer simple, flexible and cost-effective cloud services with high performance, availability and scalability for businesses worldwide Our virtual machines and containers run on 10 data centres across Europe, North America, Asia & Au. ; FireHost: Secure cloud provider that reduces risk by putting security and compliance first. FireHost offers the most comprehensive fully managed cloud infrastructure-as-a-service available today, built specifically for the needs of companies governed by PCI and HIPAA compliance regulations. Some of the largest healthcare, payments and SaaS companies in the world subscribe to FireHost’s secure cloud to ensure their data is safe and always available.
ElasticHosts Cloud Servers and FireHost can be categorized as "Cloud Hosting" tools.
Some of the features offered by ElasticHosts Cloud Servers are:
- Fast to deploy
- Totally flexible capacity- no fixed instance types
- Flexible pricing- Pay for exactly how much capacity you need.
On the other hand, FireHost provides the following key features:
- FireHost’s HealthData Repository is a secure cloud built for HIPAA compliance that provides a safe haven for electronic healthcare records (EHR), electronic protected healthcare information (ePHI), and other sensitive data.
- Payment Island is a secure, PCI-compliant cloud that isolates critical data from the rest of an IT infrastructure and applies FireHost’s unique multilayered security to prevent devastating data breaches.
- FireHost’s secure cloud reduces risk by helping you protect data and exceed compliance. It is backed by FireHost’s security specialists and compliance experts. No other cloud provider has a chief security officer, chief information security officer, and a full-fledged security operations team protecting its customers in a secure cloud environment.
What is ElasticHosts Cloud Servers?
What is FireHost?
Need advice about which tool to choose?Ask the StackShare community!
What are the cons of using ElasticHosts Cloud Servers?
What are the cons of using FireHost?
Sign up to get full access to all the companiesMake informed product decisions
What tools integrate with ElasticHosts Cloud Servers?
What tools integrate with FireHost?
Well! I used Linode and AWS servers with Cloudways to deploy LAMP stacks and this help me te create speedy websites. With few clicks the whole server is deployed on the above providers. Also you can manage number of things from the platform like SSL, DNS, server settings, Cloning, Server Transfer etc