ElasticHosts Cloud Servers vs Linode: What are the differences?
What is ElasticHosts Cloud Servers? Cloud hosting that's easy to use when you need scalable, flexible VPS capacity on demand. We offer simple, flexible and cost-effective cloud services with high performance, availability and scalability for businesses worldwide Our virtual machines and containers run on 10 data centres across Europe, North America, Asia & Au. .
What is Linode? Deploy and Manage Linux Virtual Servers in the Linode Cloud. Get a server running in minutes with your choice of Linux distro, resources, and node location.
ElasticHosts Cloud Servers and Linode can be primarily classified as "Cloud Hosting" tools.
Some of the features offered by ElasticHosts Cloud Servers are:
- Fast to deploy
- Totally flexible capacity- no fixed instance types
- Flexible pricing- Pay for exactly how much capacity you need.
On the other hand, Linode provides the following key features:
- Deploy multiple Linux distributions
- Create Configuration Profiles which associate disk images and device nodes
- Boot between configuration profiles