ElasticHosts Cloud Servers vs Scaleway: What are the differences?
What is ElasticHosts Cloud Servers? Cloud hosting that's easy to use when you need scalable, flexible VPS capacity on demand. We offer simple, flexible and cost-effective cloud services with high performance, availability and scalability for businesses worldwide Our virtual machines and containers run on 10 data centres across Europe, North America, Asia & Au. .
What is Scaleway? BareMetal SSD cloud servers. Scaleway is the best platform to deploy BareMetal ARM & X64 SSD cloud servers. Enjoy a new cloud computing experience!.
ElasticHosts Cloud Servers and Scaleway can be categorized as "Cloud Hosting" tools.
Some of the features offered by ElasticHosts Cloud Servers are:
- Fast to deploy
- Totally flexible capacity- no fixed instance types
- Flexible pricing- Pay for exactly how much capacity you need.
On the other hand, Scaleway provides the following key features:
- A fantastic user experience that gives you the power to spawn your servers in two clicks.
- Deploy dedicated SSD servers with constant and predictable performance in 44 seconds.
- Uptime and response time guarantee for mission critical services backed by our 24x7 support team.
What is ElasticHosts Cloud Servers?
What is Scaleway?
Want advice about which of these to choose?Ask the StackShare community!
Sign up to add, upvote and see more prosMake informed product decisions
What are the cons of using ElasticHosts Cloud Servers?
What are the cons of using Scaleway?
Sign up to get full access to all the companiesMake informed product decisions
What tools integrate with ElasticHosts Cloud Servers?
Well! I used Linode and AWS servers with Cloudways to deploy LAMP stacks and this help me te create speedy websites. With few clicks the whole server is deployed on the above providers. Also you can manage number of things from the platform like SSL, DNS, server settings, Cloning, Server Transfer etc